Monday, May 5, 2008

The Great Leap Backward

You guys are going to hate me...but I'm a serious blogger!!!hahahaha


Hillary Clinton recently released a new poster on her website. Tony Puryear, the artist posted this statement with the piece on the Hillary for President website:

"Senator Clinton is a beautiful, strong and inspiring woman, and I wanted to make a poster that reflected that. Rather than putting a slogan on the poster, I chose to put her name, because she is surely the only leader at this level with whom we are all on a first-name basis, and to me, that reflects her personal warmth and connection with ordinary Americans."
- Tony Puryear


Since I'm Cuban, I'm wary about trusting a face on a two-tone poster, but Hilcat has crossed the communist-propoganda line into little red book territory. Maybe the poster reflects her new economic policies? Is the 3 month gas-tax holiday is her way of leading the American people to liberate themselves from their oil dependency?

1 comment:

the captain said...

no fidel,
Hillary's comprehensive energy independence and global warming policy will!
you crazy ho.