I am sorry that I lose my Gworld card so freaking often, however I do not need the Gworld card people reminding of my weakness. Today I reached a new low in that office. I was literally pointed at and laughed when I went into pay for my card so they would turn my 8TH Gworld back on.
Good thing not everyone there is a heinous bitch. Take for example my new friend Maria whom I even say hi to on the streets now when I see her.
In a completley unrelated topic these words came out of the mingers mouth tonight-
"If I ever have a baby with a woman I would demand a paternity test to make sure it was mine!"
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just to clarify on the front of xiaoming-pregnancy-babies, i have personally had a conversation with mr. hu regarding what a great pregnant woman he would be...complete agreement
Post a Comment